Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Pinch of Joy… Handful of Pain

I don’t know where to start. Words are just too fast raging in my head; I can’t catch which is the one to clickon my keyboard.
It pains me so much that life really seems so unfair… ahhh... we all know that, it never was and never will be... I though appreciate how life gives me cool coincidences that happen to fall on me thought I believe it would have been better if someone else got it. I want to talk to Him but I’m afraid since I never talk to Him since the day I left. I thought I already learned from my mistakes, things that I have done. I have been looking too hard while the fact I don’t even know what I’m looking for. My eyes have deceived me in many ways. It had shown me things I want but never what I need. It bugs me seeing myself in this situation I cannot twist. Damn it.
I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life. Going to school??? Not my choice, Dad will knock my head if I won’t. Boxing??? Not as well, I don’t even train that hard but game is turning on my side. That’s one of the things that I love about life, surprising. I just love to dance around that elevated stage with ropes around it; it makes people clap and shout. I think they’re happy.
Looking back since childhood I think I’m immune to frustrations. Hahaha! But I still break, I guess I’m not… that makes me feel human though.
Life is full of uncertainty. No one knows what will happen tomorrow, in a month or after year. Future reaches us in a very different way. We respond to it how it comes and all the answers are all in front of our faces. We just need to use some knots of our intelligence to look for the best one. Like looking for a lady, love of our life… unfortunately I aint got one. Funny.
Life is Pinch of Joy… Handful of Pain and lots of hopes…

No comments: