Saturday, April 19, 2008

nothing's greater than a mother's love...is it?

Hi. This is my 1st time to blog. I just heard how exiting it is to blog in STUDIO23, not because that I’m good in words but just trying to put some words on anything I see under the sun. Few days back I went out with my formers classmates to some fun in a resort before we go our ways. We’ve been talking about the things that made us at school emotional, joy, anger, and pity, whatever… We just laughed about those things anyway. But there was one thing that I saw that touched me a little. She was my former classmate for four months so I know not much about her. She’s a mother around 20’s (23 to 26 maybe) and with a three-year-old cute, smart, happy boy Patrick. The boy was so excited to go swimming just after arriving and can’t wait for just a shot of a picture to run to the pool. After diving I got out of the water and saw her chasing her baby running around, going up the slide and sliding down the 2 feet high 4 feet long slide while she carefully watches over him and waiting for him to slide to catch him before he will be engulfed in the 2 feet pool. I think the boy have been running and sliding for almost hundred times whole day that the boy didn’t bother his hunger during lunch time running around while waiting for her mother to finish eating and go back to the slide. I was so touched on how she watches over her child without complaint. I wonder what makes the boy so strong go sliding and running around. Sounds simple question but it still linger in my empty head but amazes me a lot on how keenly she looks over her child and always there for him in anyway she can…

No comments: